www.bojangleslistens.com: Bojangles is an American fast-food restaurant chain. It is well Cajun-seasoned fried chicken and buttermilk biscuits. Jack Fulk and Richard Thomas originated this restaurant. Its headquarters are in Charlotte, North Carolina. The year in which it came into existence was 1977.
How To Engage In Bojangles Customer Satisfaction Survey?
- Firstly, the customer must visit the Bojangle Restaurant.
- So that he/she must have a purchase receipt.
- The survey is available on the official survey website. The official survey website is bojangleslistens.com.
- Then, the customer has to select Espanol if he/she wants to perform the survey in Spanish.
- If the customer is familiar with the English language, then he/she can select start.
- The customer has to enter the store number, date, and time of visit. All these details will be available on the purchase receipt.
- There will be some questions. Below the questions, there will be some options. The customer has to select the options according to his/her last experience.
- The customer has to enter his/her mobile number, email address, and name.
- At last, the customer will receive a validation code. He/she should copy it down. He/she should present the code during his/her next visit.
Rules For Engaging In Bojangles Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Purchase is mandatory.
- The customer must have a purchase receipt.
- The customer must enter the survey within three days of receiving the receipt.
- The customer can enter the survey once a month.
- The customer should be a legal civilian of the United States and the Columbia District.
- Through a single receipt, only one person can engage in the survey.
- The customer must be able to understand English or Spanish language. As the survey is available in English and Spanish language.
- A person must have a phone or PC with a good internet connection.
- Any staff member and their family members are not entitled to enter the survey.
- The validation coupon is non-transferable.
- The customer must not be less than 18 years to enter the survey.
- As a reward, the customer can get a $3 free sausage biscuit, a sandwich, or anything else that gets unlocked on code redemption.
- By making new purchases, the customer can enter as many times as he/she wants
- A customer must have a valid email address.
- The validation code will remain valid for 30 days from the day of its generation.
Which Questions Will Be There In Bojangles Customer Satisfaction Survey?
- How was the customer’s overall satisfaction with the experience at Bojangles?
- Was the restaurant well cleaned and well maintained?
- How was the behavior of the staff?
- How was the taste of the food?
- How was the accuracy of the order?
- Was the staff friendly?
- Did the customer’s order-taker repeat the order back to the customer?
- Did the customer receive any additional items for his/her order?
- What is the zip code of the customer?
How To Redeem The Validation Code Of Bojangles Customer Satisfaction Survey?
At last, the customer will receive a validation code. He/she should copy it down. He/she should represent it during his/her next visit.
The validation code will remain valid for 30 days from the day on which it was generated. As a reward, the customer can get a $3 free sausage biscuit, a sandwich, or anything else that gets unlocked on code redemption.
Why Did Bojangles Start This Survey?
Bojangles’ customer satisfaction survey is a platform on which customers can share their experiences, problems, and concerns with Bojangles. The purpose of this survey was to know about feelings, whether they are disappointed or with after visiting Bojangles restaurant. For any Restaurant, to become successful, it is customers who play a vital role. Because if they love the products and services, then they will recommend them to their family and friends.
This survey started to make satisfied customers more satisfied and try to improve the services for the unsatisfied customers. The reason can be to have a watch which restaurant is working well and which is not. Sometimes, it becomes hard to notice these things. This survey will become a link between Bojangles and its customers. A healthy relationship should be built because of this survey.
Bojangle provides the whole menu d ng the working hours. For breakfast, biscuit sandwiches are a well-known dish. The other food items include cajun seasoned chicken, filet biscuit, egg, cheese, bacon, sausage, and country-fried steak options. Bone-in fried chicken is the preferable old dish for dinner and lunch.
The dish comes along with a variety of side items. The side items include french fries, cajun-seasoned pinto beans, dirty rice, Bo-tato Rounds.
What Are The Benefits Of Conducting This Survey?
- It is an economical way to recognize feedback from the customer.
- It is time-saving.
- It is money-saving.
- The customers feel uninterested when it comes to filling out a written questionnaire.
- The customers find this method attractive and easy to do also.
- Bojangles can get error-free and reliable results from this survey.
- The information gathered from this survey is exchangeable.
- The customer feels good when their opinion matters a lot to the restaurant.
Related Tags: www.bojangleslistens.com